Kiosk 3.6.9 is now released. This version features:
- Users logging into Facebook on Windows 10 would not be logged out on exit – fixed
- Consumers couldn’t remove standard print finishing options once they landed on the last page before checkout – fixed
- Kiosk would crash if you did not define a default when publishing a creative product with finish options – fixed
- Added support for variable start month calendars
- Some products with photo hole dimensions > 24 inches would render inconsistently – fixed
The update will automatically be downloaded in the background while kiosk is running and you will be asked to update the next time you restart kiosk. You can also directly download the updates:
Click here to UPGRADE from any 3.x HD or HD23 version of Photogize Kiosk to Version 3.6.9 HD or HD23. After downloading, click Repair in the opening setup dialog.
Click here to UPGRADE from any 3.x SD version of Photogize Kiosk to Version 3.6.9 SD. After downloading, click Repair in the opening setup dialog.